Click this picture to go to the ACTUAL Warriors site

Click this picture to go to the ACTUAL Warriors site
These books are what mine is based off of. :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Finally posting...

I have sorely neglected this book... and this blog.. I finally replied to the 18 comments that were awaiting moderation the other day, and I've decided to remove comment moderation! :D

I'll get back to writing as soon as I can... I have an idea for chapter eleven, now I just gotta put my idea into words. :P 

Meanwhile, be sure to look for your comments! I've replied to any of them with questions, but let me know if I missed yours and I'll get to replying to it! :D 

And while you're waiting for more of mine... why not check out one of the other links on the sidebar over there 
------>

They're all great! :D 

Thanks for reading! 

~Amy Blythe~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, did you have to remove comment moderation? It's sort of useful for me on this blog because when I comment asking a question (which is quite often!), I don't have to go to the exact post to see if you've answered. I just scroll down, and depending on the ammount of comments I check...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for viewing this blog! ^.^ I hope you like it, but while you're here, please follow these three simple rules:

1) Be nice and respectful with your comments

2) NO swearing, or saying "oh my G**" That's bad...

3) Have fun! ;P