Click this picture to go to the ACTUAL Warriors site

Click this picture to go to the ACTUAL Warriors site
These books are what mine is based off of. :)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Winner!

The winner of the "Guess how many pages" contest is Ella/Trinh6/Chester! 

The correct answer was: 137
Her guess was: 135

Almost exact! O.O Wow! :D 

I don't know how I'm going to get your prize to you.. perhaps you could email me a time to meet you on AJ like we did for the Monthly giveaway prize?? 

Anywho, here's your prize! :D
A pile of leaves and a black giraffe! :D hope you like 'em! :) 

I'll be having more little contest like this, so keep your eyes out for 'em! :D But I think the prizes won't be AJ-related. They'll be, like, a signature or a header or something. :) 

~Amy Blythe~

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Will 3PM EDT on Saturday work for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't reply to this DX SAturday afternoons don't work for me anymore ever. I have karate from 1-5ish

      Delete
  2. Good job Ella, you did really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off by 7... I thnik... -Rubs beard... jk, I don't have a beard XD-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You remind me of my friend in real life.. he's soooo random just like you XD

      Delete
    2. Trust meh sista! That's how I twerk! XD

      Delete
  4. I was off by like, 30.. pretty good for never even reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah.. I forgot that comments here count for your contest >:D mwhahahah just kidding

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for viewing this blog! ^.^ I hope you like it, but while you're here, please follow these three simple rules:

1) Be nice and respectful with your comments

2) NO swearing, or saying "oh my G**" That's bad...

3) Have fun! ;P